Purchased items may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of your delivery date. After this period, the purchase is considered final. To return an item, you will need to register the item you would like to return or exchange within three days of the delivery date.
We’re not able to offer an exchange on returned items. If you need a different size or colour of a specific item, you’ll need to place a new order.
If you are not satisfied with an item, and would like to return or exchange it, you will be required to send an email to email@example.com within three days of your delivery date. In the email, please ensure to include:
- Your name
- The items you would like to return or exchange
- Your delivery address
Once we have received your email, you will be sent an official return form. Please print out the form, and add it to your return package. Returns without the return form will not be accepted. Please ensure that your return address is written clearly on the form before sending your return package. Once we receive your package, including the return form, you will be refunding the purchase amount, excluding delivery costs, within 7 business days.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN CONDITION
The following conditions apply when returning an item:
– Returns must be processed, exclusively by post, within 14 days of the delivery date.
– Original tags and labels are still secured to the article.
– Clothing must not have been worn or washed.
– There are no stains or odors found on the products. These are inclusive of, but not limited to food stains, make up stains, body odors, and cigarette odors
– The item has not been fixed to hide any damage
– The article is kept within its original packaging.
– The customer is responsible for the risk of delivery as well as the cost of delivery for returns.
– Insufficient or illegitimate returns will not be accepted.
– Product and/or delivery mistakes need to be indicated within three days of the delivery date.
– In the event of a product and/or delivery mistake, Orajo will be responsible for the cost of delivery. The customer will need to pay to ship the item, and all delivery fees will be reimbursed.
-If exchange and return conditions are not complied, Orajo maintains the right to send the return back to the sender, at which point the sender will be charged the delivery costs.